Thursday 18 April 2019

Liliana Usvat Android Studio Portfolio


I create static websites, WordPress, Custom Programming. Professional creative web design at affordable price

Mobile solutions for clients
My goal is to make demanded and highly-rated projects.

I provide the following services 
Digital Marketing, Facebook Banners, Logo and Brand Designs, Brochure Designs, Sales and Marketing Presentations, Packaging Designs, Buyers Guide and Catalogues Pamphlet Designs, Leaflet and Flyer Designs.



Some times simple is better. 

But most importantly, love not only creating applications, but helping change life's through them.


Also, I provide service after projects completion.


In my projects, I apply modern technologies which make the development process easier and faster. 
-I am using Android Studio application  
-XML

-Java 
- Android Architecture components (LiveData, DataBindingLibrary, Room etc)

- Android SDK components

-Experience with UI development

-Android development using Java
-I use version control systems (Github).

-E-mail, Website, Map, connection in your app.

Contact me for a consultation at:
Tel: 416-708-7454 or
Email: lilianausvat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment